Pages

24 September 2013

31DC2013: Day 11 Polka Dots

Pin It

Hi lacqueraders, 


Day 11 of the 31 Day Challenge thrown by Chalkboard Nails is polka dots. And with that the image that comes to mind is Minni Mouse. But I had already done my share of MM nails. Therefore, I decided to take up something different.
I had once seen a manicure and loved it. I cannot recollect the blogger's name but shall link it as soon as I find a clue. And this is my version of the nails.


Isn't it pretty?
The base is OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh, a clean creamy putty shade that does flatter my dusky Indian skin. The polka gradients are Colorbar Pro, a glowy purple, Deborah Milano Sense Tech 10, a shimmery matte blue, and China Glaze Running in Circles, a glassfleck grassy green. 

P.S. There is a group I belong to on Facebook called the Indian Lacquer Lovers. This submission also goes for their theme of the week: Polka Dots. #ILLnailchallenge
  

 Colours used:
Colorbar Exclusive 76 (black creme)
Inglot 204 (blue flakies)
NYX Peach Ave (Golden flakies) 

 P.S. Don't forget to connect with me.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/indianlacquerade#
Bloglovin: Click here
Google+ Circle: Click here
Twitter: Click here
Facebook: Click here


Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment