Pages

1 October 2013

31DC2013: Day 12 Stripes

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

As you can see from the header, the theme for Day 12 of the 31 Day Challenge was stripes.
This is the manicure I ended up with. Though a little complicated, I liked the design a lot. I'll definitely try this again.


I used a black base and then painted on stripes using white acrylic paint and coloured polishes. I also tried one without the base. My thumb, if you look carefully. I liked both looks.
Hope you liked it, too.

 Colours used:
VoV Blackberry (black creme)

Colorbar Bloody Mary (neon pinkish red)
Zoya Mitzi (matte chartreuse green) 

P.S. Don't forget to connect with me.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/indianlacquerade#
Bloglovin: Click here
Google+ Circle: Click here
Twitter: Click here
Facebook: Click here
 



Pin It

1 comment: