Pages

7 July 2014

#TGPNPC Purple: Day 32 of The Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

For this challenge, I used something I had bought a very long time ago but never worn (of course). Fantasy Fire, a  Max Effect nail polish  by MaxFactor, is a lemming for many polish lovers. Thankfully, it arrived in India about the time I got interested in polish. 
Maxfactor Fantasy Fire layered over Dutch Ya Just Love OPI
FF is a complex and amazing polish. It looks like a purple jelly with red-green-gold shimmer. However, if you turn the bottle you can see an 'oil slick' of colours in the bottle. 
Maxfactor Fantasy Fire layered over Dutch Ya Just Love OPI
Since the polish is a layering polish, the formula was thin. I layered it over Dutch Ya Just Love OPI, a dark red toned purple with a golden and red shimmer. It was the perfect base for FF
Maxfactor Fantasy Fire layered over Dutch Ya Just Love OPI
Check out the gorgeous shimmery oomph it lent to the base. I could not catch the red to gold shift, except for my pointer in the first picture. But it was definitely there. I will now try layering it over a dark blue and black to see how that turns out.
How do you like this manicure? Don't forget to leave a comment below.

Check out the other participants here:
Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment