Pages

23 July 2014

#TGPNPC Brown: Day 35 of The Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

The next theme for the Neverending Pile Challenge is Brown. I do not have a lot of brown polishes. Probably because I do not think they'll suit my skin colour. But there is this one polish that stole my heart: Femme Fatale's This Fruitcake is Not a Lie.
Femme Fatale's This Fruitcake is Not a Lie layered over Inglot 346
The Fruitcake... is part of FF's Christmas 2013 Trio."A burgundy brown jelly base filled with shimmer brown and caramel along with magenta squares, chocolate hexes, and accents of red and green. Definitely a festive shade, this colour was inspired by the tradional fruitcakes served during the holiday season," states their website.
Femme Fatale's This Fruitcake is Not a Lie layered over Inglot 346
The polish was packed with glitter. I layered it over Inglot 346 (warm dark brown with golden shimmer) as seen on my pointer and pinky. The two polishes seemed made for each other.
Here's a close up of all the lovely glitters in this gorgeous polish. It dries a bit textured as you can see in this picture. Two coats of Seche Vite should take care of the problem.
How many colours can you spot? I haven't had a proper fruitcake but after owning this polish, I definitely want to get my hands on some :)
Did you like this polish? If so, do leave a comment below.


Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment