Pages

13 May 2014

#TGPNPC Texture: Day 16 of Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It

Hi lovelies,
I used the striping tape art for this manicure. The gorgeous texture polish featured here is OPI Honey Ryder, a light gold texture from its Bond Girls collection, and Faces Matte Savita.
I love the way this manicure came together. The gold looks beautiful on my dusky skin and contrasted awesomely with the matte blurple.
The purple is Faces Matte Savita. Yep, You heard it right. It has been named after it's inspiration:  Zoya Savita, a shimmery matte blurple. Since I have both I might do a comparison once I am back Home.
Here's another look. Most people liked the design on my pointer finger. What about You? Don't forget to leave a comment below :)


Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment