Pages

30 May 2014

#TGPNPC Discontinued: Day 18 of the Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

I consider myself still new to the nail polish world, so I do not own branded discontinued polishes. Though I do have an indie, which was a limited edition polish, and one of the two polishes that pushed me into buying indies. Presenting: Different Dimension (bir)Earthday!
Different Dimension (bir)Earthday

Missi Barry, the creator, described (bir)earthday as a navy jelly base with loads of glitter in different shapes and sizes! There are green and blue huge circular holographic glitters, big blue holographic squares and lots of other random glitters - all in the colors of the earth!
Different Dimension (bir)Earthday

Missi had put out just 50 bottles on sale. And she named it (bir)eathday to celebrate her birthday (4/22) which happens to fall on Earth Day! This is three coats of the polish, with Seche Vite top coat. Though it is still sheer, I love the jelly effect. Next time maybe, I'll layer it over another polish.
Different Dimension (bir)Earthday

Check out its bling factor! I loooove this polish. What about you? Do not forget to leave a comment.

Check out the other participants here:

Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment