Pages

8 May 2014

#TGPNPC Holo: Day 14 of Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

I have accumulated a lot of scattered and linear holographic polishes but haven't worn many. So, here's cutting the count by 1. 
This is Jade Fascinio Violeta, a violet linear holographic polish. It has an awesome holographic curve. I painted at the beginning of the challenge when my nails were in a bad shape due to the crazy weather. So do forgive me for the frayed and injured cuticles.
Since this polish is thin and I was in no mood to layer it 4-5 times before it turned opaque, I layered it over a nameless violet creme. I bought the Jade polish from Ninjapolish.com a long time ago, but never got around to wearing it. 



 Sorry for the awkward hand positions. I was trying to show off the holo-ness of the polish.

P.S. I have been a good girl so far in keeping up with the TGPNPC challenges, but I have to leave for a 15-day trip. While I will continue doing my nail art, I am not sure if I will be able to post anything. It all depends on internet connectivity. However, I promise to come back and post the pictures as soon as possible. Or instagram them. 
Cheers!
Jade Fascinio Violeta


Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment