Pages

19 August 2014

#TGPNPC Dirtiest Named Polish: Day 37 of The Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

This prompt called for the Dirtiest Named Polish but I don't own any :( The only one 'dirty' enough in my collection was Colorbar Rust Lust. Then, there is Colorbar Flirt.
Colorbar Flirt stamped with Color Club Cosmic Fate
It is quite sad that with a name like Flirt, this pinky peach nude creme is just another granny colour. I had actually chosen this for the granny colour prompt till I realised that I did not have any other polish that sounded naughty, forget dirty :P
Colorbar Flirt stamped with Color Club Cosmic Fate
I used Color Club Cosmic Fate, a peach holo, to stamp a flower web pattern from XL plate on it. And voila, the nail art proved to be an equal flirt, hiding in the shadows and showing its full glory when the light hit. Just check out the flare in the holo!
Colorbar Flirt stamped with Color Club Cosmic Fate
My favourite turned out to be the thumb which clearly shows the flower pattern.

Hope you liked it :)




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lol I had decided to use Disturbed Potions 'Peep Show' for this prompt. Too bad I gave up way too early :/

    ReplyDelete