Pages

27 August 2014

AIS Sunday challenge: Untried colour combination

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

I decided to take part in the Adventures of Stamping's Sunday challenge this week. The theme was untried/odd colour combination.
Colorbar Bloo My Day and ChG Glistening Snow stamped with MdU Orange using MoYou Pro XL 23 and Bornpretty star studs
I used Colorbar Bloo My Day, a teal blue creme, from its Quick Finish Range as the base for ring and middle fingers. China Glaze Glistening Snow, an awesome silver holographic micro glitter, was the base for my ring finger and pinkie.
Colorbar Bloo My Day and ChG Glistening Snow stamped with MdU Orange using MoYou Pro XL 23 and Bornpretty star studs
I then used Mundo De Unhas Orange to stamp these pretty flowers from MouYou London Pro XL 23 plate. I used neon blue and neon orange (yes, they are orange. My camera freaked out and turned them yellow) from Bornpretty store to jazz up the manicure.
The stars are extremely cute. I got it from the store when they recently had a discount on nail art studs.
If you liked this, don't forget to leave a comment below :) Until next time, ciao!



Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment