10 December 2014

Christmas 2014: Day 4 Santa/Elves

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

I have been posting less text as I have been completing the challenge but am hardpressed for time to blog. So, please follow me on Instagram @indianlacquerade where I upload pictures regularly and more than what I blog about. 
Coming to the challenge, this week's prompt is Santa and/or Elves. I decided to go with a simple manicure.

 I used Glam Polish Coven, a a rich red scattered holo with red holo hex glitter, and Conjuring, which is Coven's emerald counterpart. Both polishes are from the Cast a Spell collection.
 I used OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Honey Ryder and Colorbar Red Earth to draw the pompoms. 
 
This manicure was well-liked on Instagram. How about you? Do you like this manicure? Don't forget to leave a comment below.

An InLinkz Link-up

Pin It

2 comments: