Pages

15 June 2014

#TGPNPC Polish trend that died before you wore it: Day 23 of the Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

This challenge brings me to a trend that I was not crazy about to start with, but indulged in because I was excited about my entry into the nail art world.


Yes, CRACKLE! This is a rose crackle or shatter polish from BR - a Korean polish firm available in small shops around town - layered over a generic white. I made the amateur mistake of buying not 1, not 2, but 10 colours. In my defence, they were quite cheap. However, I never liked the look. And I still don't. I just took one picture and removed the manicure as soon as possible. Considering I have 10 of these polishes, I need to think of a way to use them up. Any suggestions?

Check out the other participants here:

Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment