Pages

18 June 2014

#TGPNPC Solar/Thermal: Day 25 of The Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

The solar/thermal trend in nail polishes picked up in earnest last year. I got a couple of colour-changing thermals from Polish Me Silly (formerly known as Lush Lacquer).
This one is Grape Intentions, which is fuschia/magenta when warm and a gorgeous deep purple when cold. It contains a mix of hot pink and purple holo glitters in various sizes. 
Polish Me Silly Grape Intentions color-changing thermal stamped with XL C plate
You can see the transition in the photograph above and below.
Polish Me Silly Grape Intentions color-changing thermal
Full disclosure: I tried out this manicure in winter but never posted it online. There is no other way I could have shown you a thermal polish as it is so hot in my city that even the free edge of my nails maintain the warm colour, so no transition. Not even a mild one :( 

Warm: Polish Me Silly Grape Intentions color-changing thermal
The pink (when warm) in this polish looks a bit garish with my skin tone. So I stamped a flower design from XL C plate on it using Revlon Grape (Now, that's an ultimate match). And it totally balanced everything.
Cold: Polish Me Silly Grape Intentions color-changing thermal
 I kept busy dipping my fingers in cold water to see the transition of colours like everyone else who owns a thermal (don't deny it). I wish winters would get here fast so I could try out thermals again. What do  you think of this? Do leave a comment below.

Check out the other participants here:


Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment