Pages

23 June 2014

#TGPNPC Prettiest: Day 27 of The Neverending Pile Challenge

Pin It
Hi,

Today I bring to you one of the prettiest polishes I own. And yes, it is green-blue and gorgeous!
Another Galaxy by Glam Polish

This is Another Galaxy by Glam Polish, multiple sizes of metallic sapphire and matte turquoise hex with matte turquoise stars and large turquoise holo dots in a mint crelly base.
Another Galaxy by Glam Polish

These are three coats each. The glitters, even the large ones, came out easily. Though I did place them strategically as my nails are pretty curved and the large glitters stick out. I 'glassed' this manicure with a thick coat of Seche Vite.
Close-up of Another Galaxy by Glam Polish 


Here's a macro shot so you can see the glitters more clearly. Excuse the bubbles. The humidity in my city has messed up my SV. I fell head over heels for this polish. Did you like it? Don't forget to leave a comment. 
Check out other participants here:



Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment