Pages

26 April 2014

#TGPNPC Had to have it, still haven’t worn it: Day 9 of Neverending Polish Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

Considering this is the Neverending Polish Challenge, many of us would have umpteen polishes that fall under this theme. I had three major lemmings: Picture Polish Kryptonite, Zoya Veruschka and A-England St George (yes, yes, I do realise they are all green). Since St George from the Legends Collection is the first lemming I quenched, here's the STUNNING beauty!
AEngland St George stamped with China Glaze Passion using Konad M54
The website describes it as "Bearer of a valiant & courageous heart, this fathomless teal reveals the strength of the brave knight's convictions with his gleaming, fiery core."
St George is a saturated green-leaning teal. This scattered holo is a one-coater! So it is probably better to load up on the basecoat to avoid staining.
AEngland St George stamped with China Glaze Passion using Konad M54
I got this before the Royal Mail debacle happened. Though I have the entire Legends collection, I so wish Royal Mail would remove the ban so that I can get my hands on more of Adina's polishes.


AEngland St George stamped with China Glaze Passion using Konad M54
I was in a hurry so I did not take standalone photographs of this polish alone. I used Konad M54 to stamp flowers like roses and tulips using China Glaze Passion (a rocking gold chrome polish which is awesome for stamping).
Thankfully, this comes on a Friday and the next challenge is on Monday, so I can wear it a lot longer than the previous manicures.  I loved this manicure, what about you? Do leave a comment below. I read them all. 

Check out other participants:

Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment