Pages

26 April 2014

#TGPNPC Boutique: Day 8 of Neverending Polish Challenge

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

For Day  8 of the Neverending Pile Challenge, I bring to you a simple but mindblowing polish to you. Presenting, Cirque Vectors from their Alchemy Collection.
Cirque Vectors layered over Faces Matte Silver Delight
This is my first Cirque polish. Vectors is a glitter topper packed with multi-shaped and sized black glitters floating in a clear base dotted with micro holographic glitter. You can see squares, hexes, circles, stars, bars, diamonds in this manicure. You can also the holographic sparkle on my pinky finger.
Faces Matte: Silver Delight
I managed to use another untried: Faces Matte Silver Delight. I love matte polishes for their quick drying properties. It is a boon when you are in a hurry or hardpressed for time to complete challenges ;)
This is a silvery greyish matte polish. The shimmer in it stop its from looking like cement. It is a beautiful work-appropriate polish, suitable for dark skin. The formula was great. This is just one coat of the polish. Amazing, isn't it?!
Cirque Vectors layered over Faces Matte Silver Delight
I dabbed a single coat of Vectors  over Silver Delight. I used two coats of non-thick Seche Vite to make it smooth. This glitter topper looks gorgeous on bright colours, too. I lent this to a friend who used it over a chartreuse green polish and it looked awesome!
I loved this combination, and plan to use it on a bright colour soon. Any suggestions? Don't forget to leave a comment below.

Check out the other participants here.

An InLinkz Link-up

Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment