Pages

1 January 2014

Getting Ready for Christmas: Under the mistletoe

Pin It
Hi lovelies,

The next Getting Ready for Christmas Challenge was Mistletoe. This one also fulfills the Nature theme thrown by the Totally Doable Nail Art Challenge. I have to say this challenge stumped me coz I had no idea what a mistletoe looked like. So I looked up some nail art online and this is what I came up with.



Though I have a sneaky feeling this is more holly than mistletoe... am I wrong? 
The polishes used here are Zoya pixie dusts in Chita (green) and Tomoko (silvery nude). I stamped on it using Zoya Holly (yes, I see the connection). The berries were dotted using OPI Magazine Mouse (textured sparkly red).

I really love how this manicure looked. What do you think? Don't forget to leave a comment.

Polishes used:
Zoya Chita (green)
Zoya Tomoko (silver nude)
OPI Magazine Mouse (red berries)

For stamping:
Polish: Zoya Holly
Plates: Winstonia 120 

P.S. Connect with me.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/indianlacquerade#
Pin It

2 comments: