Pages

26 November 2013

31DC2013: Day 18 Half Moon

Pin It

Hi lovelies,

I have never done a half-moon manicure before so Day 18 was a challenge. I was in no mood to remove my splendor-ous glitter manicure from the day before, so I worked out something to my satisfaction.
And here it is:



Ain't it festive? I had none of the half moon stickers that people usually use for nail art. And then I got an idea from Wackly Laki's post here. Blogger Anutka used a stamp to create a half-moon. This was better as there was more detailing compared to a simple half-moon. And ta-da!
Anutka at Wacky Laki and Melissa at the DailyNail are two bloggers who have some amazing and amusing half-moon manicures :)
So, if you liked this manicure, do leave a comment below.

Colours used:

Base: Color Club Holiday Splendor
For stamping:
Polish: China Glaze Passion (antique gold)

Plates: Mash 47 (abstract flowery circle) 
 P.S. Connect with me.


Pin It

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment